Friday 27 September 2013

Handy daisy maker tool needed



I am considering a comparative analysis of the advantages/disadvantages of digital over print academic books for students. The objective would be to possibly come up with recommendations based on situations or contexts in which e-books might be preferable over print books and vice versa.

Drawing the above (bedraggled?) daisy was a useful exercise in helping me determine related areas of interest that could help in formulating my research question, I feel like I still need to refine the orientation of my research interest and maybe, somehow restrict it more or incorporate unknown facets I have not yet considered. I will leave it at this for now while I try to figure out a methodology to conduct my research along with identifying some unknown knowns and unknown unknowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment