Friday 27 September 2013

The Invisible Daisy

The Invisible Daisy  From Cynthia Dempster

I agree with everyone.  There are so many interesting subjects.  I have a problem. My home computer isn't working. I am now at the local library and the computer here won't let me upload my image from my camera. Due to the 5 p.m. deadline, I am going to tell you about my research interest and describe the petals.

I am interested in researching the process of reading music and playing music.  Do drawing(painting) and story telling enhance learning to read and play music? I am a piano teacher and I have found art and storytelling can greatly increase a student's capacity to read and play well. This is particularly true with students who have a problem focusing.  I would like to research this more formally. 

Here are my invisible daisy petals:  reading music,  playing music, storytelling, art, imagination, spatial perception, spatial sense, touch, sight, sound, kinesthetics, education, psychology,  neurology,  fear, trust,  feelings, feelings, FEELINGS!

I regret that I couldn't post my drawing. In it's stead, I am adding a photo of a painting of a flower that I did that is already up on the computer.  I will add the other drawing next week at the ischool if I can. 


 
Cynthia Dempster
 
 
Here is the daisy drawing added Monday September 30. Cynthia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment